The only reason I don't look upset in this picture is because I cried really hard at the doctor's office to make Mama feel sorry for me and let me do whatever I wanted all day, and it worked. If you look closely at my pictures, you will see her wrapped tightly around my little finger. She made Dada take us to the library to get new books to read and to the ice cream parlor. That was yummy! She felt so bad about the shots, she even let me eat most of her ice cream. Of course, I had to scream every time she stopped feeding me so she'd feel bad and keep giving me more.
My Granny Finley came over tonight to bring me some new shoes. (She is on my finger right next to Mama.) Granny said that since she and Paw-Paw Mac had to leave my party early to go scuba diving, she wanted to watch the movie that Daddy made. I wasn't sure what they were talking about, but we watched a pretty good movie. (You can see a scene on the TV in the first picture.) It was all about this beautiful baby eating some nummy-looking cake. It was SO FUNNY! The baby kept shoveling it in her mouth and getting it all over herself. I laughed and clapped very hard. I give that movie two thumbs WAY up!
Kaelyn
No comments:
Post a Comment