Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nurse Kaelyn

My Mama has been very sick this summer. In June, Dada had to go away to South Dakota for his job, and Mama got too sick to take care of me. I went to stay with Granny and Pa-Pa and my favorite puppy Sweep. They took care of me so Mama could rest.


Mama has been to the doctor many times and even went to the hospital one day but no one could tell her what was wrong. She went to a new doctor last week. He made her go to the hospital and give 9 whole vials of blood for tests. Then they figured out that she has something called mono. Mono makes her very tired, so we don't always get to play as much as I would like.

Don't worry, Mama, I will take good care of you until you get better. I am Super Kaelyn! Here is a picture of me in my Super Cape!


Now that I can walk, I will bring you whatever you need, like pieces of gold from my piggy bank.


I will get things from shelves so you don't have to stretch for them.


I like to pick things up, too. Just let me put on my cleaning clothes and I will pick up all of the toys and snacks I left on the office floor.


I will help you with all of the chores, even the dishes.


I can answer the phone. You should take a nap.


Here, let me show you how.

No comments: