Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Little Miss Incredible

Kaelyn stayed at home with her Dada on Monday because she wasn't feeling well. The movie The Incredibles was playing on TV, so Josh turned it on and let her watch it. He said she seemed to really like it and paid attention to it for quite awhile.

Monday evening when I came home from work, The Incredibles was on the TV. I was playing with Kaelyn in the living room, and Josh walked through and said, "Kaelyn, your movie is on again. You really liked watching that earlier today, didn't you?"

Josh and I went about our nightly business of making dinner and preparing for the next day of work and daycare. We left the TV on in the background. After awhile, the movie ended, and a message came up on the TV asking if we wanted to keep or delete the recording. This occurs at the end of programs we record on our DVR. Josh asked, "Did you record that?"

I said, "No. It was on when I came home. I thought you said you had taped it earlier and were letting Kaelyn watch it now."

He replied, "No, I didn't record it, and I turned the TV off before you got home."

I wonder, who in our house might have recorded The Incredibles on the DVR, turned the TV on, and watched her recorded show?

Could it have been this girl?



Maybe it was Grandma Shoemaker?



Surely it wasn't this angelic little face . . .



. . . but it might have been this couch potato!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to catch up on the happenings!

I can't believe how much Ms. Kaelyn has grown...but, she IS a year now....wow!

Thanks for the link!

Cindy