I don't know what sort of evil bug is prowling around this summer, but we the Mickels family say, "Get out of our house, evil virus, we are sick of your sickness!"
That's right, we are sick AGAIN. I don't think we have gone more than 10 days this summer without one of us having this virus. Kaelyn came home stuffy on Wednesday evening. She is still a little warm but doesn't seem to be quite as stuffy due to Josh's and my constant TORTURE of her nostrils with saline solution and a bulb syringe. We are trying to ward off YET ANOTHER ear infection, since we've already had FIVE in 2008. Of course, she doesn't understand that and goes into a violent rage if we get within 10 feet of her with either the saline or the syringe in our hands.
Josh woke up stuffy this morning and seemed miserable all day, although he finally seemed to be feeling at least a little better tonight. But now my throat hurtsso I wonder if I'M going to wake up with this tomorrow. Grrrrr.
In good news, Kaelyn saw her cardiologist yesterday and was told that her heart is fine. Her small defect has corrected itself. She still has a murmur but they called it an "innocent" murmur that won't hurt her and should go away on its own eventually.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment