Friday, July 25, 2008

Born to Shop

In spite of her allergies, Kaelyn trekked along with Grandma Shoemaker and me on a shopping trip today. Goody's is going out of business and has a huge markdown on all of their prices. Kaelyn was a big help on our outing. She held onto clothes that we put into our cart, and she clapped and smiled every time we came out of the dressing room. She was very good and had all kinds of fun just looking around at all the people and the merchandise.

We had a quick lunch at McAlister's, during which Kaelyn got macaroni and cheese EVERYWHERE. Then we introduced Grandma to the wonderment that is Kohls. I think Mom was a little skeptical - until she found a cute pair of capris that were originally priced $50 marked down to $9.99. Unfortunately, Kaelyn started getting sleepy so I didn't get to shop there for me. We did visit the toy section to get ideas for someone's birthday, and she managed to do a pretty thorough exploration there in spite of her sleepiness. I think Mama got duped. Oh well.

No comments: