Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Night Night

Tonight Kaelyn and I were wrestling in the living room. I grabbed a bolster pillow from the couch, put it under my neck, and stretched out on the floor. She must have thought I was tired, because she ran to get her favorite green blankie. She threw it over me, then grabbed the quilt Josh's Great-Grandma Alice sent him for his birthday. That went over me, too. After that, she made several trips to her room to get baby dolls and stuffed animals, which were piled around me. Then she knelt beside me, put her hand on my forehead, and said "Night Night!" She is such a good Mini Mama, even to her own Mama.

I told Josh to take a picture of me all tucked in for bed, but he wouldn't do it. Instead, here is a picture of Kaelyn getting ready to go Night Night this evening. As you can see, she always makes sure she has plenty of sentries to watch over her as she sleeps.


No comments: